|Tickets also available
for purchase at
43 Stevens St.
Lockport, NY 14094
until Sept. 15th
The Niagara Celtic Heritage Society invites you to their 16th Annual Niagara Celtic Heritage Festival & Highland Games.
Located less than an hour from both Buffalo and Rochester, NY, guest are immersed in the traditions and pageantry of Ireland, Scotland, Wales and all things Celtic!
Saturday the 17th 10am-10pm |
Sunday the 18th 10am-6pm
- Admission includes a free festival guidebook and
chance to win a door prize!
- Parking is FREE
- Handicapped Parking Available
- Wheelchair Accessible
- ATMs are available inside festival grounds
|Join us in Olcott, NY!
|What Can We Bring With Us?
What is Allowed?
- Lawn chairs, chairs, jackets, sweaters and blankets are encouraged
- Festival Re-Entry: Tickets include wristbands which allow same day re-entry anytime at all our gates.
- Dogs are permitted in the county park. RULES: they must be leashed, cleaned up after, and behave well around other dogs/ animals and very large (unpredictable) crowds of people. Any dogs who fail to comply will be asked to leave, along with their owners with no ticket refunds.
What is Not Allowed?
- Animals other than dogs
- Outside food & drink
- Coolers and baskets
- Bikes, rollerblades, skateboards, etc.
- Peddling or soliciting
Free Shuttle Service
Take a break from the festival and ride the shuttle into Olcott! Stops include the parking lots, restaurants, boardwalk shops and more.
Need help while at the festival?
Our friendly staff is at the Front Entrance and can answer your questions, give directions and even tips for enjoying your visit to the fullest. Also visit us for lost & found and emergency services.